Spa discount bundle? Not working..

Circlt

I just went online and purchased three spa services. Massages and facials. It said if I bundled three services I would get a discount but when I went to check out it charged me full price. Does anybody know how the discounts work when you order online?

2 hours ago, Circlt said:

I just went online and purchased three spa services. Massages and facials. It said if I bundled three services I would get a discount but when I went to check out it charged me full price. Does anybody know how the discounts work when you order online?

I do know it is not applicable on ALL services.  So you have to be bundling 3 services that are included in the offer.  Usually it is the REALLY expensive ones.  

11 minutes ago, wemjam said:

I do know it is not applicable on ALL services.  So you have to be bundling 3 services that are included in the offer.  Usually it is the REALLY expensive ones.  

Yep, just went and looked to confirmed because I thought the ones that were capable of being bundled to save were noted somehow.  They will actually say "bundle and save" on them where the others will not: Examples:

Starting At$35.00

New New

Bundle and Save Bundle and Save
Edited by wemjam

Also as a note, even if they say "bundle and save" not ALL times will fall into that. I have noticed its generally port days during port hours that you can find them most often. Great if you aren't getting off the ship, not so great if you want to go out an explore and not have to worry about being back on board by 1pm for a treatment!