The Daily for Monday July 26, 2021

richwmn

3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Laura, I just got emotional when I read this. I need a bit of good news. 

I confess to feeling sorry for myself. The office of the doctor I was scheduled to see this Friday called to say he does NOT treat KNEES! Somehow the person who scheduled my appointment missed that. Lesson learned for me. In the future, when I ask for an appointment with the doctor who has the first available appointment, I need to make sure he or she treats my issue.  

And of course all regular office hours have ended for the day, so I have to wait until tomorrow to find out how long I have to wait to see an or doctor who does treat knees. 

Thank you for letting me hijack your post. 

Well now, that blouse has definitely got your name on it! And for heavens sake, who wouldn’t feel sorry for themselves? They didn’t know before that the doctor doesn’t treat knees? And why not? Is he a dentist or something? What a stupid and pointless thing to put you through! You must be wishing you could go back to the Medical Center in Iceland.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Well now, that blouse has definitely got your name on it! And for heavens sake, who wouldn’t feel sorry for themselves? They didn’t know before that the doctor doesn’t treat knees? And why not? Is he a dentist or something? What a stupid and pointless thing to put you through! You must be wishing you could go back to the Medical Center in Iceland.

LOL. Laura, he is an orthopedic doctor, who does not do knees. Sort of like the cleaning folk, who don’t do windows - perhaps. 

I miss how smoothly everything went in Iceland. I know this is just a hiccup, but…

• Like 4