Recent Legend OTS cruisers -QUESTIONS-

Some final questions before my 3/11 cruise:

1) Do they have instant oatmeal packets in the Windjammer for breakfast? What about V8 or tomato juice?

2) What time do the tenders start to take passangers over to Cozumel once anchored? Did you use tender tickets if you didnt have an excursion?

3) Did they have a BBQ buffet on one of the sea days?

4) Our ship is almost completely full... will it be hard to find a place at Solarium to lay or trouble finding free fitness center equipment on sea days? What are fitness center hours?

5) What did you do at sail away party? Did they do stuff like electric slide, cha cha slide, etc? Trying to determine where we want to be at sail away...at party or elsewhere.

6) Do they have steak at Windjammer or room service for DINNER?

7) What time did you get in line to board in Tampa?

8) Recommend your favorite foo-foo drink while on board! I like to try new things!

9) What night shows do you recommend? Which should we skip?

10) If anyone would be willing to scan or mail me copies of their cruise compasses, I would be forever grateful! Let me know and I will email you my info!

Thanks for your time in helping me get my final trip plans together!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Some final questions before my 3/11 cruise:

1) Do they have instant oatmeal packets in the Windjammer for breakfast? What about V8 or tomato juice?

2) What time do the tenders start to take passangers over to Cozumel once anchored? Did you use tender tickets if you didnt have an excursion?

3) Did they have a BBQ buffet on one of the sea days?

4) Our ship is almost completely full... will it be hard to find a place at Solarium to lay or trouble finding free fitness center equipment on sea days? What are fitness center hours?

5) What did you do at sail away party? Did they do stuff like electric slide, cha cha slide, etc? Trying to determine where we want to be at sail away...at party or elsewhere.

6) Do they have steak at Windjammer or room service for DINNER?

7) What time did you get in line to board in Tampa?

8) Recommend your favorite foo-foo drink while on board! I like to try new things!

9) What night shows do you recommend? Which should we skip?

10) If anyone would be willing to scan or mail me copies of their cruise compasses, I would be forever grateful! Let me know and I will email you my info!

Thanks for your time in helping me get my final trip plans together!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1. I don't recall any instant oatmeal packets in the Windjammer, but I could have overlooked it. The prepared oatmeal was very tasty, though, with brown sugar and cranberries topping it off. :D I do think there was tomato juice in the dispensers, though.

2. Cozumel started tendering quite soon after we dropped anchor. It's a very short ride to the pier. We just wandered down there, and we didn't need tender tickets.

3. Yes, there were two poolside BBQ's that I recall on our sea days. One for each sea day. They were very yummy!

4. You'll NEVER have a problem finding a chair in the Solarium. It was never full on our cruise, and I even found chairs by the pool mid-morning. The fitness center tends to get full as the morning goes on, so I would head there on the early side. Get in a workout before breakfast. :) The hours listed on my Cruise Compass from this past December show 6:30am to 9:30pm.

5. We were up on deck when the ship left the port. There's so much excitement, plus we had our son with us for his first cruise. There was some dancing down by the pool, too. :)

6. I do believe they had steak on the room service menu, but not sure about the Windjammer. TIP: If you decide to forgo the dining room at all, most of the main course selections are available at the Windjammer, if you're in the mood for a more casual dinner.

7. We arrived in Tampa early, as our flight landed at 930am. We were in line by 11am and we were onboard by 12:30pm.

8. It's not very original, but the bartender in the Schooner Bar made a wicked good Strawberry Daquiri. I had several. :D

9. Unfortunately, I can't answer, as we missed the shows...I heard great things about the Acrobatic show on Day Six (Cozumel). Lots of gymnastics and the like.

10. I will be more than happy to share my Cruise Compasses with you! I have them all. You can drop me an email at imatarb at mi-networks dot com with your mailing address, and I'll get them out this week.

PS - what cabin type do you have? If you have a balcony cabin, you'll get a fridge to use, and granted, it's small, but you can squirrel away a few goodies in there for times you'd like a little snack. We did this often, when we would take a few things back to the cabin for later from the Windjammer.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I am emailing you here in a few minutes...so if you dont get it soon for some reason, let me know! I am sooo looking forward to those compasses!

I have a inside stateroom, deck two, midship. We had the frig on our balcony cabin on honeymoon/Navigator and just loved it. We stored so much in there through trip. Good to have! I will miss it this time around, but couldnt afford the balcony on this trip. Hoping to talk hubby into splurging for balcony again when we cruise Mariner NEXT March. -crossing fingers-

Again, thanks for sending me those compasses. I am so excited and cant wait to get them!!!

Oh, and if you're looking for a great place to catch some sun, get in some good reading and truly relax in peace and quiet, go to the spa, and straight forward from there is a very private, nice sun deck. There are the nicest cushy loungers there, too. I found it to be a wonderful spot away from all the activity and crowds at the pool, yet full sun and very relaxing. :D

Most of your questions were answered already, but thought I would throw in the the Love Connection and the Dirty Banana are always good on the LOS. The production shows on the formal nights were good and you have to go to the quest game, always fun. Have a great time!

Archived