Peloton classes

Alright, where are my fellow Pelo-cult members?? I've never been on Royal, but I'll be boarding Adventure this Saturday. I want to keep doing some Peloton classes in the gym while I'm on board. Has anyone used the app and had success accessing the classes? Should I preload all the ones I plan to do? I'll have a Voom package, so hopefully the Wifi is decent. 

On Adventure in June I noticed they had spin bikes (not Peloton, don't know the brand)  in the gym but they wouldn't let me use them by myself, only if I bought a class. I just rode the regular bike in the gym with my app running a class. Not the same of course. I had the Voom stream package. Pre-recorded streaming worked fine, live events like streaming a baseball game was not so great in terms of image quality. If you are taking a recorded class you should be fine.

Spin bikes on ships generally are only available to use if you are taking a paid class. You can’t just go and use them. 

I’ve never seen Peloton brand bikes in the gym, only generic spin bikes which in my experience are pretty low quality. 

11 hours ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Spin bikes on ships generally are only available to use if you are taking a paid class. You can’t just go and use them. 

I’ve never seen Peloton brand bikes in the gym, only generic spin bikes which in my experience are pretty low quality. 

I mostly plan on taking the Tread classes because I've gotten into running lately, but could see how this would be interpreted as being just about bikes. I might try the generic spin bikes, but agree that they're usually pretty low quality.