Eurofins can't send to AOL or YAHOO email accounts

steve ch

I've just discovered that Eurofins can't send emails to anyone with an AOL or YAHOO email account.

We discovered this when my PCR test appointment details came through, but my wife's, who has an AOL account, didn't.

I'm trying, without success so far, to find a work around with them, using a different email address.

All I can suggest at the moment, if you're waiting to hear from them, is to call them.

Probably explains why I did not get the email. I kept checking my TrustOne and saw the result on there. 
I think I did the appointments through TrustOne too, for both of us - set up two accounts, one for each of us. The app worked very well.

PS: I saw on the cc thread that people were getting their results back and then just checked the app from time to time.

Edited by downsmead

One problem we have is that when I told Eurofins that the emails weren't getting through, they changed the account password and "sent" the new one to the AOL account, so now we're locked out of the app too.

5 minutes ago, steve ch said:

One problem we have is that when I told Eurofins that the emails weren't getting through, they changed the account password and "sent" the new one to the AOL account, so now we're locked out of the app too.

Do you know if a Gmail account would work?

OK, progress of sorts.

No joy with using AOL or YAHOO accounts. We had to create a new email account, GMAIL worked.

Our next problem was that one of the earlier "helpers" changed the Trustone account password, and sent it to our AOL account, which we couldn't read. The solution to that was to send another new password, this time to the GMAIL account.

Now we can log in and change the password to something easier to remember.

Let's hope that's the end of it.

Edited by steve ch
typo
  • Like 1

Just now, steve ch said:

OK, progress of sorts.

No joy with using AOL or YAHOO accounts. We had to create a new email account, GMAIL worked.

Our next problem was that one of the earlier "helpers" changed the Trustone account password, and sent it to our AOL account, which we couldn't read. The solution to that was to sent another new password, this time to the GMAIL account.

Now we can log in and change the password to something easier to remember.

Let's hope that's the end of it.

Thanks for the info!