Pre paid tips

wilfking

To sum things up.

On a back to back if you have pre-paid vouchers for both cruises at the end of the first cruise you hand out the vouchers as per normal, you cannot wait until the end of the second cruise as the staff are different for each week.

If you have pre-paid vouchers and you get terrible service what are you supposed to do?

(A) Just tear up the voucher and they get nothing and it costs you just the same

(B) Just put it down to experience and pay up with a smile ( which is what I was doing and the comments were made, this just rubbed salt in the wound)

© Report bad service before the last day

I have learnt that in future I will tip in cash at the end of the cruise, if the service is good then over & above the recommendations will be given and if the service is poor then tip less.

The thing that annoyed me more than the poor service was by finding out that staff had access to information which showed which guests had pre-paid vouchers.

I think people spend way too much time and energy concerned about the staff and wondering what to tip. I certainly hope they put as much sincere effort and caring into their jobs as you all do in worrying about how to reward them for doing their job or making up for the lousy wages the cruiselines pay their employees.

I plan on giving out cards on the last day:

A DONATION HAS BEEN MADE IN YOUR NAME TO THE HUMAN FUND.

MONEY FOR PEOPLE.

Archived