Restaurant Menus-Sugar Free Desserts

cruisekitty22

1 hour ago, cruisekitty22 said:

I have been liking the menus I see so far.  Do  they offer any sugar free desserts in any of the dining venues and MDR. I would love to know what is offered. We are not Haven people. I understand they get their own menus.

In the Before Times (and hopefully this is still true), the MDR offered one “no sugar added” dessert every night. NSA desserts were also available in the buffet. I recall seeing NSA ice cream every night in the buffet, but only in chocolate or vanilla. (the chocolate was pretty good, the vanilla was not)

Whether we are eating in a main dining room, Cagneys, Le Bistro, etc (any sit-down restaurant on board), when we place our order my husband tells the server that he'll be wanting the sugar free dessert. If there is not one on the menu they still come up with one. You won't get selections but they have never failed to bring him one. Sometimes they just go to another kitchen to get it. By telling them at the beginning of the meal they have time to do whatever they need to.