Citi offers $250 off $1000 on Carnival.com

Gregoryfo

Anyone take advantage of the Citi Carnival offer more than once? I already got a credit for the offer that expired on 10/31, but there is now what seems to be a new offer with expiration 12/31 and it's on 2 different Citi cards that I have. Might book another cruise if I can get the days off from work.

Amex also has one for worlds best cruise brands that is 400 credit on 1500. I should of probably used that for my first booking, bit didn't see it at the time.

1 hour ago, CookieShip said:

Anyone take advantage of the Citi Carnival offer more than once? I already got a credit for the offer that expired on 10/31, but there is now what seems to be a new offer with expiration 12/31 and it's on 2 different Citi cards that I have. Might book another cruise if I can get the days off from work.

Amex also has one for worlds best cruise brands that is 400 credit on 1500. I should of probably used that for my first booking, bit didn't see it at the time.

Dont see the new offer on either my doublecash nor my wife's premier.

9 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

Dont see the new offer on either my doublecash nor my wife's premier.

Oops.  I take that back.  My wife DOES have the new Carnival $250 statement credit offer (good thru 12/31) on her Citi premier card.  

The Citi website is wonky.  On the “Offers for You” page there are actually two different links to Merchant offers.  The first link produced about 150 different Merchant offers but no Carnival offer. The second link produced about 180 offers, and, yup, there was the Carnival offer!   Make sure to look for two different Merchant offer links on your version of the Citi website.

3 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

Oops.  I take that back.  My wife DOES have the new Carnival $250 statement credit offer (good thru 12/31) on her Citi premier card.  

The Citi website is wonky.  On the “Offers for You” page there are actually two different links to Merchant offers.  The first link produced about 150 different Merchant offers but no Carnival offer. The second link produced about 180 offers, and, yup, there was the Carnival offer!   Make sure to look for two different Merchant offer links on your version of the Citi website.

Yeah, my Citi Diamond Preferred card had it but, my Citi Thank You Preferred didn't. Also have the 10% off Carnival gift cards on Citi Easy Deals.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update, I was able to use the offer again (though technically I think it's a new offer because of new expiration) with Citi. I had the new offer on both my Citi cards, so I did use it on the other Citi card this time.

After one week, it showed as redeemed on the offers page (the amount saved/earned updated with the $250, didn't see it as redeemed unless you clicked on the redeemed page). It took 2 days after that for the credit to appear on my statement, so it was about 9 days to know the offer worked. I started getting nervous about it because I decided to throw the PVP a bone and booked the cruise over the phone. The charged showed as being over the phone, but the offer does explicitly say it's for online. (Though Amex offer is online or over phone)