Scanning passport

negn

With your iPhone 11, you have a few options for scanning your passports. The first option is to use your device's built-in camera to take a photo of each page of your passport. Just make sure that the photo is clear and easy to read.

10 hours ago, JReed611 said:

I also can't handle it

9 hours ago, Olivia340 said:

With your iPhone 11, you have a few options for scanning your passports. The first option is to use your device's built-in camera to take a photo of each page of your passport. Just make sure that the photo is clear and easy to read.

Welcome to Cruise Critic for *both* of you!  I'm not sure if either of you are aware...but you are responding to a post from 2021.  The app has been updated MANY times since then...both for IOS and Android.  There is no longer a provision to upload a covid vax card...and the passport "scan" has been significantly improved as well.

Perhaps passports are different in the UK...but in the US you only "scan" the one page that has the barcode.  I use the term "scan" very loosely because you are allowing the camera to use its OCR capability to "read" that barcode.  Again...I may be WAY off base with UK passports.  If so...apologies!

On 2/9/2023 at 4:48 PM, Olivia340 said:

Another option is to use a third-party scanning app. I suggest Smart Engines OCR SDK for the high quality. I used this one every time I needed to apply for something. Hope it helps