Health Questionnaire??

jules815

Can someone explain?

We've done online check-in for our October cruise on Mera. The only question asked was whether or not we'll be fully vaccinated at the time of sailing.

Is there another more detailed questionnaire that we'll receive when we get our docs issued closer to our cruise? Is it something we submit to them online, or a print off and bring to the port type of thing? 

I've seen it mentioned about how "some people didn't have their health questionnaire filled out when they arrived at the port" and it caused a delay in their boarding process.

So we just embarked yesterday…I don’t know if it was because we are YC or not, but during check-in they didn’t even ask for our health questionnaires that we had filled out. When I asked them if they needed it, they told me not to worry about it 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, zackarykeef said:

So we just embarked yesterday…I don’t know if it was because we are YC or not, but during check-in they didn’t even ask for our health questionnaires that we had filled out. When I asked them if they needed it, they told me not to worry about it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hi zackarykeef, what was the YC embarkation process like in Miami?  I'm interested to know when/where the testing takes place for YC - is it in the same room as the YC check-in?  Thanks.

Edited by holmes96

2 hours ago, holmes96 said:

Hi zackarykeef, what was the YC embarkation process like in Miami?  I'm interested to know when/where the testing takes place for YC - is it in the same room as the YC check-in?  Thanks.

Not in the same room…the testing for YC was no different than testing with everyone else. However, they do bring you to the front of the line. You then get tested and wait in groups with everyone else. Once everyone in your group is negative, they take you to check-in.

YC then has its own room off to the side where they check you in.

• Thanks 1