Webcams and Marine Traffic

FMichelson

Thanks to those that posted the links to the port webcams and Marine Traffic.  We were on the Sky July 17 - 24 and had a wonderful time!  I still enjoy watching the two Viking ships travel around Iceland.  To make this of interest to "Live,"  I just noticed the Jupiter leaving Seydisfjordur a little earlier than our cruise did.  Marine Traffic is showing the destination as Reykjavik, arriving around 11 PM on the 18th?  Anybody reading this from the Jupiter?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, FMichelson said:

Thanks to those that posted the links to the port webcams and Marine Traffic.  We were on the Sky July 17 - 24 and had a wonderful time!  I still enjoy watching the two Viking ships travel around Iceland.  To make this of interest to "Live,"  I just noticed the Jupiter leaving Seydisfjordur a little earlier than our cruise did.  Marine Traffic is showing the destination as Reykjavik, arriving around 11 PM on the 18th?  Anybody reading this from the Jupiter?  Thanks.

Good to know all is well.  Maybe she just left early because everyone was back on board, and dock workers were available, so why not?