New to NCL

latebuyer

I'm also considering an NCL cruise and the "Free at Sea" is puzzling to me, mostly the drink package because, in order to get the premium brands we like to drink and specialty coffee and bottled water as well as fresh squeeze juices, I'd have to upgrade, so, if I've done my math correctly, it'll be nearly $700 for a 7-day cruise for the two of us.  And, lo and behold, that's what I usually end up paying for the Deluxe drink package on Royal (you do have to watch the prices and get a "sale" because the prices fluctuate widely which is frustrating for everyone).

My question is if I do upgrade to Premium Plus, is everything absolutely included or is there an amount per drink limit and we have to pay the difference over that?

I think the Bliss will end up costing more than the Navigator next year, but the ship looks amazing and I'll be happy to pay extra to try it out.

10 hours ago, 2Long2NxtCrz said:

My question is if I do upgrade to Premium Plus, is everything absolutely included or is there an amount per drink limit and we have to pay the difference over that?

The package is explained here - https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages  There's even a PDF linked that covers the full list of beverages, you can decide if it includes everything you want.

10 hours ago, 2Long2NxtCrz said:

I think the Bliss will end up costing more than the Navigator next year, but the ship looks amazing and I'll be happy to pay extra to try it out.

I love the Bliss, it's a beautiful ship!

On 8/18/2021 at 4:48 PM, christinand said:

I was just reading about the cruise first. Does anyone know if you can apply the cruise next to the cruise you are buying and use it as your deposit?

Yes you ca.  I booked a Northern European cruise today and was able to apply the certificate I purchased today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 6:33 AM, hallux said:

The package is explained here - https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages  There's even a PDF linked that covers the full list of beverages, you can decide if it includes everything you want.

I love the Bliss, it's a beautiful ship!

Thank you so much for your help!

I'm really excited to "branch out" to other lines.