What can you tell me about the kids program on Rhapsody?

lindalu62

Am considering booking a cruise with the kids on Rhapsody. They will be 9 and 12 at that time. I can't find any specific information on what is available for the kids other than that Adventure Ocean is available and the age breakdowns/divisions.

How does Adventure Ocean work?? What type of activities do they do, and what hours do they operate?? If my younger is not comfortable without her older sister, do they allow them to stay together??

Thanks!

We're going on the Rhapsody 11/12/06 with our three kids who will be 4,8 and 11. That puts each of them in a different group/age level. It's a Thanksgiving cruise so I'm sure there will be many kids on the cruise. We have adjoining oceanview rooms.

Do the children's programs ever book up completely where you can't get your kids in? Are video games in the arcade extra because I'm sure that's where my oldest will want to spend a lot of time.

How large (space wise) is the children's program? It's hard to tell from the deck plans since this is our first cruise.

What about shore excursions? Should we leave the kids (especially the little one) on the ship?

Does anyone have more details about the children's programs? It seems like this is the hardest thing to find detailed information about.

Archived