Boston to Miami

life is good

Booked through NCL with Air. What types of flights can we expect to be on? I did do some research on flights out of BOS to MIA and there are not many options. Only a couple in the a.m. that would allow us to be to the ship on time. We are flying the day of our cruise (schedules did not allow us to fly in the day before so please don't give me a hard time about that) so we can assume that NCL has to have us in Miami within a certain timeframe. Anybody on the boards reserve their flights thru NCL from BOS to MIA? We are cruisin April 2 - 9 on the Jewel. Thanks for any info..

Happy cruising to all!!!!

Your flights truly could be anything. Boston to Atlanta to Miami, Boston to Charlotte to Miami, Boston straight to Miami, Boston to JFK to Atlanta to Miami. Absolutely anything. You are flying prime time for Florida, so whatever is available when NCL gets around to booking the flights is what you will get. Hope for a nonstop, but be prepared for a connection or two.

We had always had a direct flight to Miami from Boston but we were due to fly out of Boston on Feb 12 and due to a predicted storm American canceled the flight on Saturday. They were able to get us on a flight on Saturday but we had to go to Dallas and leave in the morning for Miami. Not a problem at all and we did make our cruise on time. American was great about everything.

Not NCL, but my Carnival clients were ticketed on the 6am AA flight nonstop for Feb school vacation. BOS-MIA. The return flight was also AA nonstop.. I think the 330pm departure.

Friends of mine air ticketed through NCL from PVD, had to fly through Detroit first then to Miami.

Not NCL, but my Carnival clients were ticketed on the 6am AA flight nonstop for Feb school vacation. BOS-MIA. The return flight was also AA nonstop.. I think the 330pm departure.

Friends of mine air ticketed through NCL from PVD, had to fly through Detroit first then to Miami.

Received my docs today for the April 2nd sailing of the Jewel. Got non-stops both ways and called the airline and got seats together! Traveling with 2 others who did not receive their docs today. Hopefully they will have them tomorrow and be as lucky as us. Fingers are crossed.

Archived