Anyone booked on Armonia in November ?

quattrohead

I finally managed to move our cruise to Divina on Nov 14th. I watched the price and availability move all over the place and jumped on the best deal for me. Took 3 calls yesterday to do it.

First call rep I think I woke her up, mumbling and no interest.

2nd rep tried her best with what she knew, which wasn't a lot. At least I was now on Divina.

3rd rep was a Florida based guy, knew what he was doing and made the booking perfect. With the Voyager 5+15% and onboard credits, the price was near enough and a good cabin. We had a lovely cabin on Armonia 9001.

Oh and right after the cancellation email was received a couple days ago, I had a NJ based rep call me a lair and put the phone down on me.....I am serious.

• Like 1

We got a shady sounding email saying our cancelled cruise (Feb 2022) was now a future cruise credit if our booking had been paid in full. It was not. Plus, I'm not interested in a different itinerary or ship at this time.  But there was no info on refunds- when or how they would be processed. I suppose I'll have have to get in the phone queue to get our refund sorted out... It's too bad that 18 months into cancellations and they don't have a better way to convey this info and process all the changes. So much legwork for TA's, PX, MSC CS, just everyone!