Puzzle Break on Anthem of the Seas

mommyz

Trying to get more information on the live "escape room" puzzle break.    Can teenagers participate?  I think I read somewhere it is free but can't find where I read it...

How often do they have them?  Where on the ship?  Do you have to sign up beforehand?

If it's still around are they having them?

Any other information will be greatly appreciated 🙂

42 minutes ago, mommyz said:

Trying to get more information on the live "escape room" puzzle break.    Can teenagers participate?  I think I read somewhere it is free but can't find where I read it...

How often do they have them?  Where on the ship?  Do you have to sign up beforehand?

If it's still around are they having them?

Any other information will be greatly appreciated 🙂

The Puzzle Break is located up on deck 15 of the Sea Plex. It takes place on sea days usually four or five times a day for groups of 12. It's free and you can sign up for it at the Sea Plex, at Guest Services or on the Royal App. Teenagers are allowed. 

You need to sign up for as soon as you board the ship, it fills up lightning fast. Since it takes place in an enclosed room It doesn't appear to be the type of event that meets the Covid safety protocols. 

Good Luck. 

Jonathan

Thank you so much for the information!  Already downloaded the app and will make sure to sign up right away when we get onboard. My kids love escape rooms. 

Just hope we can get on the ship at a decent time.  I miss the days when we were on by 11am and got a full days in.  

5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Minimum age is 12.

They may have it just for individual family groups. That satisfies the social distancing rules.

Good to know.  Luckily both girls are over 12.   Just wondering if it's still happening on sailings right now.  I would be fine if it's just our family.  We shall see....

1 hour ago, zebra36 said:

Post hijack!

Seeing the word Puzzle in the title made me think of days gone by when ships were much smaller and there would be a table set up in a lobby area with a puzzle that passengers could work on or not.

We were on Holland Veendam (port intensive cruise but super boring on sea days...kids called it Boredam 🤯 ) last winter break and there was a library/bunch of tables.  My kids did every puzzle available.  They loved it.   Interesting name for an "escape room" for sure.