Just FYI: New Limitation on Non-Alcoholic beverages included the Beverage packages

RGEDad

I’m curious to know if all the bottles of water sold are the same size?  Does anyone know how many ounces are in the bottles sold?  We drink a lot of water and seems like we could run thru our 15 pretty quickly.

We are most familiar with Celebrity, and they generally offer larger and smaller bottles, with no counting of items sold.  Sheesh, the last thing I want to do on vacation is try to keep track of how many beverages I’ve ordered.  🧐🤨😔🙄

There is always a solution, some very good idea's here.

On a NCL cruise a few years ago, I had the drink package, and NCL does not include specialty coffee. I noticed that when I ordered an Irish Coffee the bartender got the coffee from the premium coffee stand next to the bar. So every morning after that, I would go to the bar next to the coffee stand and order an Irish Coffee, but have them hold the Bally's and Whiskey and whipped cream.  The bartender would get a large mug out and have the coffee stand fill it.  Premium Coffee with my beverage card.

3 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach51 said:

I’m curious to know if all the bottles of water sold are the same size?  Does anyone know how many ounces are in the bottles sold?  We drink a lot of water and seems like we could run thru our 15 pretty quickly.

We are most familiar with Celebrity, and they generally offer larger and smaller bottles, with no counting of items sold.  Sheesh, the last thing I want to do on vacation is try to keep track of how many beverages I’ve ordered.  🧐🤨😔🙄

I believe it’s a 500 ml bottle of water included in the SBP.

The 1 litre bottle is not included IIRC.

• Like 1