Extended balcony on the Pride deck 8

Anyislandwilldo

Looking to book a balcony cabin on the Pride on deck 8.  Really don't want to be under any noisy areas.  Going with sister and BIL and BIL has a hard time sleeping with noise.  He does wear ear plugs and has tried to sleep with ear buds in and white noise doesn't help at all.  Can anyone suggest a cabin on deck 8 with limited noise?  Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Looking to book a balcony cabin on the Pride on deck 8.  Really don't want to be under any noisy areas.  Going with sister and BIL and BIL has a hard time sleeping with noise.  He does wear ear plugs and has tried to sleep with ear buds in and white noise doesn't help at all.  Can anyone suggest a cabin on deck 8 with limited noise?  Thanks in advance.

Deck 8 extended balconies will either be under the Lido restaurant, or the pool area further up the ship. One set is near the steps/elevators, the other has a bunch of drunks and deck chairs 😛

In all seriousness, you have the possibility of noise at both locations, so if that is an issue, I can tell you from experience that the extended balconies on deck 6 are pretty noise free.

image.thumb.png.bd9b624382ad5d838f72e8f4b3b44317.png

Edited by pogoism9
  • Like 2

Yes change decks if worried at all about noise, it was never really loud but if you are that worried about him it's better to be safe deck 6 is wonderful as well deck 8 is not bad maybe twice llwas it loud send-off party and the last night party I think if any noise at all.  The club ect are all too far to cause any issues. Also if you have never been on pride its my family's favorite its perfect size and is older but is the best ship we think for getting around and still having stuff to do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pogoism9 said:

Deck 8 extended balconies will either be under the Lido restaurant, or the pool area further up the ship. One set is near the steps/elevators, the other has a bunch of drunks and deck chairs 😛

In all seriousness, you have the possibility of noise at both locations, so if that is an issue, I can tell you from experience that the extended balconies on deck 6 are pretty noise free.

image.thumb.png.bd9b624382ad5d838f72e8f4b3b44317.png

Thank you so much for this!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:18 AM, eas2225 said:

We've been on the Pride 7 times and always get an extended balcony on deck 7, midship.

Never had an issue with noise.

We just booked an extended balcony on deck 7 midship! Never been on this class of ship. What can you tell us to get us ready and excited!? Cabin 7204 btw.

I booked deck 7 because it follows my rule, cabins above, below and beside.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, let's go cruising said:

We just booked an extended balcony on deck 7 midship! Never been on this class of ship. What can you tell us to get us ready and excited!? Cabin 7204 btw.

I booked deck 7 because it follows my rule, cabins above, below and beside.

Thanks!

7204 is going to be the same size as a standard cabin, with about 1-2 extra feet worth of foot room on the balcony.