MSC Self guided tours in Nassau

Gatordad1967

Pretty sure you can. Prior to the most recent changes, unvaccinated guests were restricted to ship excursions only -- implying that vaccinated passengers can freely move about. Since everyone 12 or older must be vaccinated to sail to the Bahamas, it should be a go. Whether there will be restrictions for families with unvaxxed children remains to be seen. Maybe you'll need to take a sponsored excursion in that case, or keep your kids at the kid's club .(assuming it will even be operational)

4 minutes ago, ciabelle said:

Pretty sure you can. Prior to the most recent changes, unvaccinated guests were restricted to ship excursions only -- implying that vaccinated passengers can freely move about. Since everyone 12 or older must be vaccinated to sail to the Bahamas, it should be a go. Whether there will be restrictions for families with unvaxxed children remains to be seen. Maybe you'll need to take a sponsored excursion in that case, or keep your kids at the kid's club .(assuming it will even be operational)

I hope we are allowed to walk and shop.  It is not my favorite port, but enjoy the 2 hours there at the shops.

I am vaccinated, btw.