Grand Cayman Excursions with Nativeway

mmboogie107

Hello All

Has anyone done a morning tour with Nativeway to Stingray City? The tour starts at 9:30 and we arrive at 8. If you have done an early morning tour did you ever have problems with tendering? For those who have been late for the excursion did Nativeway wait for you? Thanks in advance. I definitely want to make sure I get to Sting Ray City :D

We suggest asking this on the Cayman Islands destination board. On our 11/03 cruise on the Celebrity Horizon, the ship arrived at 9 a.m. and had no trouble making our morning tour; but we don't remember at what time the tour was. We had put together a group of about 10, and they may have put on a 10:30 tour for us. At any event, the tour was no more than 90 minutes after the scheduled arrival time.

We did the morning Stingray swim with Nativeway last March while on the Westerdam. We did have priority debarkation and was on the first tendor going to shore but we could have gone much later. While it took awhile to find the Nativeway van we then also waited for others to arrive off the ships. They do try to wait for you. It was a great excursion, I was very impressed with how they handled it and would not hesitate to use them again. If we return to Grand Caymans I definitely plan to do this again with Nativeway.:)

Archived