Suite comparison site ?

Gunther1

I’m sure it exists: what is a good site to go to for comparison of two specific suites on a specific HAL ship ?

We will be on a 12 day honeymoon cruise soon and I want to surprise my new spouse :).

thanks much in advance !!!

Edited by Gunther1
  • Like 1

You might try YouTube. In the search area type in Holland America and the name of the ship. Look through listings that comes up to see if there are videos of the particular suites you are interested in.

21 hours ago, Gunther1 said:

I’m sure it exists: what is a good site to go to for comparison of two specific suites on a specific HAL ship ?

We will be on a 12 day honeymoon cruise soon and I want to surprise my new spouse :).

thanks much in advance !!!

I am curious to know if you are more interested in the looks, the size, or the location of particular suites? If you have it narrowed down you could post a question asking if anyone has experience with those particular cabins. Most of us love to respond if we were in a specific cabin. For instance on the Koningsdam, I’d avoid Signature Suite 5001. So let us know, maybe we can help you with specifics.

St Louis Sal

• Like 1