Ventura looking very smart in Belfast

Li-shan

I was on a Stenaline ferry from Belfast to Liverpool on Thursday, and we sailed very close to the docked MSC Ventura, which looked lovely. I've always previously had a prefererence for smaller ships, but the Ventura looked very tempting.

Alison

7 hours ago, Li-shan said:

I was on a Stenaline ferry from Belfast to Liverpool on Thursday, and we sailed very close to the docked MSC Ventura, which looked lovely. I've always previously had a prefererence for smaller ships, but the Ventura looked very tempting.

Alison

Do you mean the MSC Virtuosa? The Ventura is P&O ship. There is a P&O ship docked in Belfast at the moment and has been there for a while now called the Azura.

The Virtuosa she's lovely ship. I've sailed on her twice.

Edited by Cruiseforever11

You're right, my mistake, it was the Virtuosa. I'm trying to edit my post to correct it but can't figure out how.

Glad you can recommend Virtuosa, I will definitely consider it. Some time ago the reviews of MSC were rather negative but recently people generally seem very pleased with it.

Alison

12 hours ago, Li-shan said:

You're right, my mistake, it was the Virtuosa. I'm trying to edit my post to correct it but can't figure out how.

Glad you can recommend Virtuosa, I will definitely consider it. Some time ago the reviews of MSC were rather negative but recently people generally seem very pleased with it.

Alison

There are 3 dots in the right hand corner of your post if you click on that it give you the option to edit, share and report but I think there is a time limit on editing after posting which is why you can't edit now. 

Yes there are some negative reviews regarding MSC mainly to do with customer service but when you board you will enter the heart of the ship and it will be one of those wow moments especially when you see the led dome above. If like me you'll stand there (and get in the way of people trying to get on 😁) and wonder if your on a cruise ship. The staff are lovely I've done 8 msc cruises now and not had problems with staff on board. I've been on their smaller ships and their big ships and every ship just sparkles. They are so clean and stylish. I have added a few pictures a sample of life aboard. (Sorry I'm no photographer but you'll get the idea) the photos do look like I'm the only person on board but I took these on our first cruise aboard her when there was less than 1300 people on board plus as you can see the weather was a bit dull. 

Our balcony cabin was on deck 13 13325 which has a good size balcony.

20210704_113013.jpg

20210704_114749.jpg

20210706_111856.jpg

20210706_103805.jpg

20210706_110918.jpg

20210706_113224.jpg

20210706_112952.jpg

20210703_125353.jpg

20210703_125338.jpg

20210703_125416.jpg

20210703_125419.jpg

Edited by Cruiseforever11
  • Like 1

I never really had a problem with Customer Service. I mean, I might not be as picky as some other passangers, as well as my cabin is being cleaned regularly, food is warm and bar is open. The rest can be managed by myself, and solely by myself

• Like 1