No middle names showing on Boarding Pass??

sidekick180

Hi everyone,

On Friday I completed the boarding passes for myself and the other half, but whilst completing the required information and adding photos etc. I noticed that neither of our middle names were showing where it states 'all given names' in the passport section. I tried to click on the box to edit and add our middle names, but it then pops up with a notification saying 'to edit, contact customer services'. I did try several times to get through, but absolutely no chance of getting through (I kinda knew this would be the case, based on other peoples posts about not being able to get through to P&O on the phones for hours).

I just wanted to ask if anyone that has already sailed, had the same problem, and if so, did it cause any problems when checking in at the terminal? Thank you in advance.

51 minutes ago, sidekick180 said:

Hi everyone,

On Friday I completed the boarding passes for myself and the other half, but whilst completing the required information and adding photos etc. I noticed that neither of our middle names were showing where it states 'all given names' in the passport section. I tried to click on the box to edit and add our middle names, but it then pops up with a notification saying 'to edit, contact customer services'. I did try several times to get through, but absolutely no chance of getting through (I kinda knew this would be the case, based on other peoples posts about not being able to get through to P&O on the phones for hours).

I just wanted to ask if anyone that has already sailed, had the same problem, and if so, did it cause any problems when checking in at the terminal? Thank you in advance.

You don't need middle names on the booking so won't cause an issue at the terminal. 

51 minutes ago, sidekick180 said:

Hi everyone,

no problem, already covered in another topic, I used my first and last names for Iona last week and no problem. the NHS app only uses those names although in my case it has my middle name on record.