Cabin allocation

buchanan101

I must have deleted it (but why would I) - all i got was a mail (below), and the links above that are to "My Cunard"...where it doesn't show

Your Queen Mary 2 voyage.

Dear Mr Halket, your Queen Mary 2 voyage is booked, and the excitement can now begin. It's time to start counting down the days until you step on board to begin exploring your holiday portal, My Cunard. Here you'll be able to personalise your voyage to suit you, update your contact details and find out everything you need to know before you go.

We can’t wait to welcome you on board for your first Cunard voyage.

You should have received a confirmation from Cunard, with the details of your booking. If you booked through a travel agent the confirmation would have been sent to them, and they should send a copy on to you. 

It will have the passenger information,  itinerary, financial details, payment and refund schedules as well as cabin information, restaurant table size and bed preferences

You should contact the organization you booked with and ask them to send you another confirmation.

• Like 1

Thanks @Bigmike911

I just rang Cunard and got a Booking Confirmation that I didn't think I'd seen before, so all good now; useful to have the £ numbers on there too...

Cabin 9052 - only downside looking at the plan is that I see that it is interconnecting with 9054, not that we'll be interconnecting...

But 20% cheaper than the current price

5 minutes ago, buchanan101 said:

Thanks @Bigmike911

I just rang Cunard and got a Booking Confirmation that I didn't think I'd seen before, so all good now; useful to have the £ numbers on there too...

Cabin 9052 - only downside looking at the plan is that I see that it is interconnecting with 9054, not that we'll be interconnecting...

But 20% cheaper than the current price

Glad it worked out. 

• Thanks 1