Hotel in Miami

JIM BOB

We stayed at the Holiday Inn right across the street from Bayside Market, which has a bunch of shops and restaurants, it was a 10$ cab ride to the port. The hotel was very nice, not super fancy but nice and clean and if you ask for a port side facing room then you get to watch the ships pull in in the morning, very early though. Also welcome to the boards!

Sue

We stayed at the Holiday Inn right across the street from Bayside Market, which has a bunch of shops and restaurants, it was a 10$ cab ride to the port. The hotel was very nice, not super fancy but nice and clean and if you ask for a port side facing room then you get to watch the ships pull in in the morning, very early though. Also welcome to the boards!

Yep... Holiday Inn, Port of Miami. Google it. Across the street from some great restaurants and bars at Bayside MarketPlace.. I'm staying there for my cruise. The cost was $77 plus tax.

Check out baysidemarketplace dot com.

Hello, I am new here.I am going on a cruise out of Miami,and would like some information on a place to stay near the Port that would be close to resturants and some sightseeing,,,,,,,,,,,, any ideas ?

Welcome to the boards!!

Here is the link to the hotel board.. lots of suggestions there.. we will be staying at the holiday inn port of miami.. in a few weeks...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

The Valor Vampires stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Miami. We paid $103 but many used Priceline and got a really good price. It is in walking distance to a liquor store and a Walgreens in case you need any last minute items.

We paid $55 on Priceline and could see the ships in port the next morning. Hyatt is very nice hotel. Located next to Metromover and within walking distance of Bayside.

Hello, I am new here.I am going on a cruise out of Miami,and would like some information on a place to stay near the Port that would be close to resturants and some sightseeing,,,,,,,,,,,, any ideas ?

Here is a good Thread on where to eat in Miami, good info..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=294831

As far as hotel we are checked into the Holiday Inn on the 17th of March and will report from there, they said they have Wifi and its free. The Holiday Inn from what I read is a great hotel across the street from Bayside Market

Holiday Inn

340 BISCAYNE BLVD

MIAMI, FL 33132

UNITED STATES

LOCAL PHONE: 1-305-371-4400

Bayside Market Website: http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/

Also its not far from South Beach.

Archived