Self Serve Laundry Rooms on the Glory

sunray

There is laundry on the Lido, deck 9 - trust me, I used it frequently for the ironing board. Almost every day! :rolleyes:

It is located in the cabin hallway near the main elevators and atrium, port side. Roughly across from rooms 9266 or 9270. There were two dryers, two washers and an iron/board in it. Hope that helps! :)

Here's a cool map/diagram I found on someone's web site. I have been studying it closely. ;)

http://www.user.shentel.net/cbarden/where.html

Diane

OMG that was so very helpful. We have several newbies on our March cruise & showing them how to jump back & forth on the Carnival site to show them where everything is has been a challenge.

Now they all have Coloured Maps. They are even more excited now if that was in any way possible.

Are We There Yet is the question of the day around here. LOL

This link looks like the little folded deck plans they hand out when you board. Does anyone know where to find one for the Conquest? I realize the Glory and the Conquest are sister ships and are probably much the same except for the names but would like to find one like the link above for the Conquest. Anyone scanned theirs??? TG23

This link looks like the little folded deck plans they hand out when you board. Does anyone know where to find one for the Conquest? I realize the Glory and the Conquest are sister ships and are probably much the same except for the names but would like to find one like the link above for the Conquest. Anyone scanned theirs??? TG23

Sorry - I looked all over for you but couldn't find one posted anywhere.

I just happened upon the Glory map while I was looking at cruiseclues.

Maybe you can watch for recent Conquest cruisers to see if they still have theirs and would post it for you. Never hurts to ask, there are some very nice people on this board. Good luck.

Diane

When we were on the Conquest, once we got all our luggage, We ironed all of our clothing for the week! That way we never had to do it again, and we were able to enjoy the whole cruise wrinkle free!:p I say "we" but it was DH who did ALL the ironing. I just brought the clothes to him!

I say "we" but it was DH who did ALL the ironing. I just brought the clothes to him!

Lucky girl! If I wanted less wrinkles in my clothes than they came out of the luggage with, then I would have to be the ironer. ;) I contemplated doing all the ironing at once, but I just didn't have the gumption. It was easier to take just doing a little bit at a time. Was able to "justify" it by saying I didn't tie up the iron too long! :) ;)

Lucky girl! If I wanted less wrinkles in my clothes than they came out of the luggage with, then I would have to be the ironer. ;) I contemplated doing all the ironing at once, but I just didn't have the gumption. It was easier to take just doing a little bit at a time. Was able to "justify" it by saying I didn't tie up the iron too long! :) ;)

I am lucky!! He was ironing all his clothes long before he met me!! He irons everything on Sunday, so he does not have to do it at all during the week!!:) SO on the ship it was a natural Sunday thing for him!! We have been married 6 years, and I think I have ironed less than ten times!! ;)

Archived