Allure Of The Seas 9-5-21

Cocptca

On 9/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, Slidell_Cruiser said:

The tragedy is non N95 masks are ineffective, multiple scientific studies prove, they do not work.

If you wear one, your choice, enjoy the cruise.

I’m awaiting protocols for each cruise, then cancelling to get my money back, 25 cancelled and refunded so far, 2 in work, 13 to go…..

We will not go until there is a real normal which might never happen, covid will never go away, we learn to live with it or here we are…..

Stay Safe.

It will never go away as long as covid is a political issue. This could have been contained  if the last administration took it serious. I guess it didn’t go away when the weather got warmer. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nick67 said:

It will never go away as long as covid is a political issue. This could have been contained  if the last administration took it serious. I guess it didn’t go away when the weather got warmer. 

No, but thank God and Trump that we got a vaccine faster than ever before in history. Just the facts!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/7/2021 at 4:54 PM, ampurp85 said:

I am following a live blog on another site and they confirmed it was 2300 pax.

Do you mind messaging me the other site for the blog?  I was on the 9/5 Allure and would love to see other's perspective...thanks

On 9/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, PTC DAWG said:

We are going with extended family on Royal in less than 2 weeks, the Allure, we booked it because of younger folks going...I am biting the bullet on the mask inside thing, I'll be drinking a LOT, hopefully that will help with NOT having to wear the mask.  

I have been telling my Wife that I will not be the one complaining about masks inside when I have to wear one...trying to stay positive.  We have 8 going in 4 cabins...

Hi neighbor (all being relative in the ATL metro) - just wondering whether the heavy drinking would be due to the mask requirement or the 8 family members!? 🤣

Edited by AlohaLivin

3 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Hi neighbor (all being relative in the ATL metro) - just wondering whether the heavy drinking would be due to the mask requirement or the 8 family members!? 🤣

Both.  🙂. 6 adults, 2 minors 15 and 17....all adults have the beverage package...we have traveled together before, just not all on a cruise.  

Now to just past this pesky test Friday.  

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PTC DAWG said:

Both.  🙂. 6 adults, 2 minors 15 and 17....all adults have the beverage package...we have traveled together before, just not all on a cruise.  

Now to just past this pesky test Friday.  

Well enjoy! At least you are near the airport. We almost headed to PTC, ended up near Braselton/Buford in this crazy market. We will keep the lights on 😉 

4 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Well enjoy! At least you are near the airport. We almost headed to PTC, ended up near Braselton/Buford in this crazy market. We will keep the lights on 😉 

We moved here almost 20 years ago....life long Southside people.....I dig the golf cart paths....

We are driving to Canaveral...it's about 7 hours...going down Saturday.  My Son and his Fiancé are riding down with us...Bro In law and his Wife and 2 kids are in Marietta, meeting us in Canaveral.  

Bride and I flew to FLL in Aug for a 7 nighter on the Celebrity Equinox...it was great.  

Thanks for the good thoughts.  

• Like 1