UK Cruise PCR Refunds - anyone had theirs yet?

38anchor

So we had a fabulous cruise on Silhouette on 17th July and used a 3rd party for our PCR tests. As per conditions of using 3rd party, when we returned home we filled in the form, emailed Celebrity all details and sent receipts.

I did get a call 3 weeks ago from a US agent asking for my debit card details but since then absolutely nothing. I have emailed several times now but haven't even had an acknowledgement from anyone on how my refund is going. I have emailed the celebrity contact who booked us onto the cruise (who works directly for Celebrity UK) and said there is nothing he can do.

Has anyone else has their refund or is anyone else still waiting? Its been nearly 60 days since our cruise and to say I am disappointed is an understatement.

I was on the Silhouette 14/8 sailing & the guest relations/ front desk team said they would arrange to get my refund for me & it would be paid back onto the card I had paid for the cruise with within seven days.  

Nothing appeared so I contacted post cruise guest relations, got through to someone in the US who found the request made by the ship, took my card details again & and said it will take at least another four week to process, so I am also still waiting.