Yoga onboard

Mackdogmolly

As of my last Azamara cruise, (touring the Indian Ocean), they were complementary.  There are some fitness services you pay for - body composition, personal training and such. The morning stretch class always seems particularly popular.  And you need to sign up for spin classes in advance.  That is, if these are even happening. 

I have been to yoga classes on a couple of cruises ( no additional cost) but they tended to be a “ one size fits all”. There was very little personal tuition, so I would tell the intsructor you are a beginner. I was not a beginner, but some of poses proved bit tricky if the ship was rolling a bit!

1 hour ago, scotsahoy said:

I have been to yoga classes on a couple of cruises ( no additional cost) but they tended to be a “ one size fits all”. There was very little personal tuition, so I would tell the intsructor you are a beginner. I was not a beginner, but some of poses proved bit tricky if the ship was rolling a bit!

Thanks. This is helpful. On my next cruise I have a lot of sea days and will want to have things to do (I’m not a huge fan of trivia).