Sapphire Princess and Kids

Lily's Mom

Does anyone know what age group their kids programs include? My DD is 2yo so if she doesn't make the program age, can she still play in the room with a parent watching her. Also, how about the pools? I think I saw that there is a wading pool or something similar. Is this for kids? Thanks!

I took my one-year old twins to the play area every day and they had a great time. Under three years old can be there as long as one parent stays (only one parent is allowed at a time). There is a padded play area with buckets of toys and a play house; tables with Legos; an outdoor area with tricycles and a slide, and a little splashing pool. On the 2nd sea day, the photographers set up for kids portraits up there and no one seems to know, so they took their time with my girls and we got some great shots.

Also, we would go to Club Fusion after our early dinner, before any activities were taking place and the girls would run around the dance floor and chase the lights. Another couple told me they took their kids up to the disco before it opened for them to run off steam before bed as well.

Best,

Mia

Thank you so much! Looks like we'll be spending some time in the play area! Glad to hear there is a spash pool. My daughter is potty trained so she could go in the regular pools but I'm sure she'd enjoy a "splash pool" more. I'll have to remember to look for the photographer up there. I never would have thought of something like that but it would be a great opportunity to get some good pictures! Thanks again!

Archived