Carnival Customer Service Wait Times?

Daddyfto

Ok Called Carnival yesterday and hit #4 already booked and the message was don't even try today call back tomorrow.  I tried the option for book a cruise and got a rep right away who then tranferred me to a line that went nowhere.  So called today and have been on hold for two hours...especially like the little break in the background music that gives you a false second of hope!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daddyfto said:

Ok Called Carnival yesterday and hit #4 already booked and the message was don't even try today call back tomorrow.  I tried the option for book a cruise and got a rep right away who then tranferred me to a line that went nowhere.  So called today and have been on hold for two hours...especially like the little break in the background music that gives you a false second of hope!  

I called on Sunday at 0900 eastern when they opened and got right through, no wait at all. 

I have called a lot in the last few months because I was trying to cancel my December cruise.

If I remember correctly my wait times were:

1 - 2 hours then had to hang up cause I had to do something else

2 - 2 hours then spoke to a real person

3 - could not get through all day because of overloaded phone system

4 - got through but no music and didn't trust that I was actually on hold so called back

5 - called back and waited an hour

6 - called and got through in 30 minutes but I think there was a glitch because the person had been talking to someone else and their called got dropped and then I was on the line.

Conclusion - 2 hours seems to be the norm.

Edited by K_e_short

2 hours ago, j1d1 said:

Does anyone know if a newly assigned PVP can help with previously booked cruises?  Or are they only allowed to help with cruises booked with them?

Mine helps me with anything including ones I have booked.  He's wonderful and also lets me know when he goes on vacation or will be out of the office and who I can contact with number in his place

• Thanks 1