Quick review of my 1st post pandemic cruise

journeymore

I’m waiting on my flight home so I’ll take a minute to tell y’all a little about my September 10 cruise on Celebrity Millennium. This was my first trip to Alaska. I flew to Seattle a day early and stayed one night at The Sound Hotel. Nice hotel. I took the tram $3 from the airport and I walked about a mile to the hotel. Hotel and dinner was approximately $300. Check out was at noon and I was to be at the port for 12:30. 

I took an Uber to the port. $10 plus tip. I got to the port at 12:15 and I was in my cabin by 12:35. Before they take your bags they want to see your COVID results. After my bag was checked the next person checked my COVID results and passport then I was directed inside the terminal. The next person scanned my documents and again checked my covid and passport. One more covid passport check. The last person went over my covid results word for word I think. Anyway it was a comprehensive review. On to the ship where my carry on was scanned and I was welcome aboard. I was then directed to my muster station. I had already done the muster drill online so I was checked off and sent on my  way. 

Mask were optional for vaccinated guest. My guess about 10% wore them. I was unofficially told there were 790 guest with less than 10 children under 12. 

The buffet was served by the staff and I went to the dining room twice and neither time was it crowded. 

If you have any questions I’ll try to answer them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1