noordam in port 3:00 pm-11:30pm-do what?

konthego

since the noordam arrives at 3:00 pm in october and sunset is approx 6:00 pm, any idea what one may do there? I was hoping to go to the Baths but that will not work. what can be seen or done by 6:00 and what nightlife will there be on a tuesday evening?

I second this question...

We're on the Westerdam in December, and we're in port from 2pm to 10pm - I was thinking maybe a sunset cruise, but can't seem to find any info on tour operators etc.

I too was really looking forward to the Baths, but it just won't work - there's always next time, right? ;) Right now I'm thinking of just going ashore for a few hours to do some shopping and sightseeing on foot and then back to the ship to enjoy some Spa time!

If anyone has any experiences with this kind of itinerary or any ideas, they would be much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

We were on NCL in Jan, and will be on HAL in March. Both lines had weird hours there. We took the NCL excursion to the Baths. it was $49/person and worth it. Now we want to go back on HAL but they want $59/person and don't know if we want to spend that.

The baths are really fun and a lovely area. The snorkeling is OK but no great shakes. We really liked all the boulders and areas you could walk thru.

There are two private excursions to the Baths but as stated no one can do them with the hours we are in port.

Think maybe we will go to Smugglers Cove if you can rent a cab to get there.

Someone also suggested a private tour by the name of "Wolf" but can't seem to find any info on him.

Archived