Jade - Questions - Departs Sunday

rhinomike

Hello,

We are departing on the Jade tomorrow out of Greece. Sometimes I read about hidden things or tips on ships. A few times I have read about hidden jacuzzis that don’t get as crowded. Does the Jade have such a jacuzzi that gets less crowded?  Any other secrets, tips or pointers?  Thank you in advance. 

The Great Outdoors, on Deck 12 aft of the buffet, is a fabulous place not just for eating outdoors, but also for sitting and relaxing and just watching the world go by, day or night. The Spinnaker Lounge, all the way forward on Deck 13, is another great hangout place, indoors, with terrific views. 

And if you want to hang out in a lounge chair away from the pool deck crowd, Deck 13 is a good place, especially along the sides. And you can have a nice walk around the ship on Deck 7, the promenade deck. 

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

• Like 1

O'Sheehans is under-used for breakfast but has good views and a good menu, including an express for if you're in a hurry for shore excursions. Also, try their apple pie in the afternoon. 

Jade is my favourite ship. Big enough to have most of the key features but without feeling crowded. Always some quiet space to be found. 

• Like 1