Mardi Gras Thermal Suite access deal

earthdog

20 minutes ago, earthdog said:

We are scheduled to cruise on the MG on 10/16. There are no couples passes available for purchase in advance. Do they still offer the couples access with the Spa Tours on departure date? TIA 

They did offer it when we were on, but it's more money than if you booked it precruise. Are any spa passes available for booking? I bought the individual pass on board but it was $50 more on board. I don't remember how much the couples pass was on board, but it will definitely me more.  I'm on the Mardi Gras again in April and both the individual and couples passes are available on my cruise.

If the individual passes are available but not the couples pass pre-cruise I would book two individual passes. Pre Boarding the passes are $129 and $199. If on board the individual pass was $179 my guess is the couples pass will cost $300 on board. So buying two individual passes pre cruise will cost $258.

48 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

They did offer it when we were on, but it's more money than if you booked it precruise. Are any spa passes available for booking? I bought the individual pass on board but it was $50 more on board. I don't remember how much the couples pass was on board, but it will definitely me more.  I'm on the Mardi Gras again in April and both the individual and couples passes are available on my cruise.

We just cruised on mg went to spa 2nd day told them we were unable to book the 199.00 couples package for the same price if not it’s 279.00 on the ship.I think there wasn’t t very many customers. They would honor the 199.00 on the ship. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 3:25 PM, lescas said:

We just cruised on mg went to spa 2nd day told them we were unable to book the 199.00 couples package for the same price if not it’s 279.00 on the ship.I think there wasn’t t very many customers. They would honor the 199.00 on the ship. 

Are younsaying that theydid honor the 199.00 price?