On-Board Décor / Gifts for another cabin

K&RCurt

We are cruising with our DS and his DW in October.  Their Wedding Anniversary occurs during our cruise and we want to get the Stateroom Décor and Champagne Toast package for them.

Have tried to call to book this and ended up having to hang up due to the interminable hold time.  I have poked around the website quite a bit, but couldn't figure a way to order this for them on-line except by logging in as DS  (I have his login as we paid for the majority of their cruise as a Anniversary Gift.)  

Does anyone have any idea how to purchase things for another cabin on-line, or do we just have to dedicate an hour or so plus to wait on hold?

I swear I've seen it before, where you can send gifts to another room. But I think you have to log into your booking number. Since I don't have anything currently booked I can't go further. 

Maybe someone will come along in a little while and help you out. It's under Manage your Booking, I think. Good luck! 

17 minutes ago, grumpyjr88 said:

From the online gifts shop you just enter their name and the month they're sailing. 

That is what I am trying to do, but even if I log out when I go to the online gift shop page it seems to log me in and only allow me to book stuff for my stateroom.