Long Beach Cruise Terminal Parking

LetsSail

I've checked their site and it says cost is $23 per day.  It's been at least 10 years since we last used that parking facility.  If I remember right, when we drove in we got a parking slip and then after our cruise when we exited the parking facility, handed in slip and then paid with CC at that time.

Has this changed?  I assume it is still this way.  Some one asked about paying in advance, but I think there is no way to pay advance.  Just pay after cruise as you exit the parking lot.

Is it still this way?

On 9/21/2021 at 11:59 AM, LetsSail said:

I've checked their site and it says cost is $23 per day.  It's been at least 10 years since we last used that parking facility.  If I remember right, when we drove in we got a parking slip and then after our cruise when we exited the parking facility, handed in slip and then paid with CC at that time.

Has this changed?  I assume it is still this way.  Some one asked about paying in advance, but I think there is no way to pay advance.  Just pay after cruise as you exit the parking lot.

Is it still this way?

Hi, Last I heard it's still that way. $23 per day and only way to pay is when you're leaving.