Got Cruise Docs . . .

gidewey

This will be my first cruise on Princess (CB 1 April). I received my cruise docs - the paperwork that was included and is to be filled out looks like everything that I have already filled out on-line. Am I missing something?

Thanks all - Jerry

No Jerry you are not missing anything. Everyone receives those pre cruise documents as there are people who do not have computers so they fill those out and send back to Princess. Now usually from 2 weeks and up to a month before your sailing you will receive your luggage tags and cruise tickets. Have a great cruise. Just so long as all of your information is in the computer you are fine.

Marilyn

Just make sure everything is ok by looking at your booking in the cruise personalizer page on Princess web site; espacialy the "passenger immigration" section.

If it says "Incomplete", you might have to do something... If everything has the mention "Complete", well, you're all set !

Have a great cruise and welcome to Princess !

Archived