MSC Documents with Conflicting Info

Sailfish

We are scheduled to cruise on the Divina on October 3rd. I have received numerous copies of my boarding documents with strange boarding time info implying that nasal swabs will be administered at check in. I sent a note to my TA and have plans to get a covid test done on Friday afternoon. But I am not totally understanding what's going on. 

Anyone else?

Screenshot_20210929-103343_Drive.jpg

We are also on this sailing and equally confused. It appears they haven't updated the information sent out with the docs. We also are scheduled for Covid testing on Friday and have fingers crossed that they are negative. No reason to believe they won't be negative but still adds to the uncertainty. This is so stressful not knowing what to expect. We have also received multiple emails with boarding documents. The one that came last night changed our boarding time from 1 pm to 12:30. It is in such small print it's easy to miss the change. At least the cabin we chose has remained the same--so far. I'll wait until Saturday to reprint the boarding passes in case something else changes. It appears everything is in flux at the moment.

I sailed Divina September 19th.  Boarding documents still have old information on them.  You currently have to get tested within 2 days of sailing, which was Friday for us.  I had made an appointment about 10 days ahead at CVS.  Three days ahead, appointments opened up at Walgreens.  I took my test at Walgreens in the morning and cancelled my CVS appt as soon as I got my negative test results.  They are not testing you again at the pier.  Our boarding times kept changing, as well.  I had a Cortrans shuttle dropping me off at noon, so, that is when I was going to arrive whether they let me in or not.  I was willing to wait.  We only had 1007 passengers, no one was checking boarding times.  EVERYONE was checking your vaccine info and test results, keep them out until you're on the ship.  It was like a ghost ship, it was so deserted.  I loved it.  Ocean Cay is fabulous, I can't wait to go back.  

• Like 3

I wanted to add, make sure you know where on your test results it says you are negative.  I got a 2 page email from Walgreens with the word negative at the bottom of page one.  Each person who checked was searching for the results.  Once I realized this, I would point to the result to speed up the process.  In the future, I will draw an arrow pointing to the result.  I would NOT recommend highlighting the result as this might be seen as somehow trying to tamper with the result.