Port Miami Terminal C

miataman19

Sailing on Meraviglia Oct 2 2021. She has been sailing out of Terminal C. Does anyone know if they have reopened Terminal C parking garage? Would park in the new NCL terminal garage but have seen threads that they are making you park in garage D or G and busing you back to Terminal C. If that's the case I'll park off site and save the $$$$

Let me share a little trick.  On August 16, 2021, we sailed on the MSC Meraviglia.  We parked in parking garage B, the new NCL parking garage.  When we entered, I noticed only terminal workers parking in the garage.  When we exited, there was no one to collect payment.  Try it out, it worked for us.  Eventually it will get abused and they will shut it down.  But it is so close to Terminal C and is an easy walk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When we sailed on 9/18, I think they had the RCL closed off, but I would definitely try it.  I parked in the deck at the west end which was G ( a very long, not walkable distance from C) .   Drop your bags and people off at C first then drive down to G and they have nice AC buses to take you back to the C terminal.   In reverse I tipped a porter to get our bags and load them on the bus for us.  When you get there, bring your car down to the bottom of G garage and then just wheel them across the road to prevent from having to get in all the port traffic.  Then you can pay your fee and quickly exit and avoid the riff raff.  

On 9/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, Geobugs said:

Let me share a little trick.  On August 16, 2021, we sailed on the MSC Meraviglia.  We parked in parking garage B, the new NCL parking garage.  When we entered, I noticed only terminal workers parking in the garage.  When we exited, there was no one to collect payment.  Try it out, it worked for us.  Eventually it will get abused and they will shut it down.  But it is so close to Terminal C and is an easy walk.

Thanks. The NCL garage was my first plan. If it's shut out for MSC passengers I'll do the Garage G thing.