How would you describe your weight?

Sandycruise

How'd you describe the direction of your weight loss? (post specific details below)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you describe the direction of your weight loss? (post specific details below)

• Gain and lose same 5 pounds.
    • Gain and lose same 10 pounds.
    • Steady gain.
    • Steady loss.
    • Plateau (no real movement at all).
    • Other (please describe in post).

Nancy,

Alot of us go through times where we don't visit or post. No biggie there. If you need a break, it isn't your thing, or you need to devote time to other pursuits or topics, that is fine, BUT don't ever not visit because you feel guilty. Have you been paying attention?? Half of us sound like we've been visiting one of those ancient Roman gluttony parties a small percentage of the time. :eek: Just call me emperor!!! Pass the whole roasted chicken please, then roll me over to the pastry table!! (just kidding, I'm not doing too badly!)

Last week I was in the hospital (I am going to need some major surgery in the next few weeks, yuck) and I was not allowed to eat. The upshot of this was I lost it (yes 100% lost it. I had been without food for days at that point) and when I got home I pigged out. I actually ate THREE pieces of toast at once yesterday. My poor stomach is not used to such abuse so it did not stay in long (sorry about being graphic). I felt like a pig. Did I mention it had Peanut butter on it? It did. Sigh. I don't do well when I am denied. I don't ever think I will try to make my point with a hunger strike.

Thanks Sparkly Sheila (it's your new signature). I am not looking forward to it and will update everyone when it's over. I cannot get it scheduled and right now that is bothering me a lot. I have GI guys and Surgeons to get on the same page and they are all dorks!

L I actually ate THREE pieces of toast at once yesterday. My poor stomach is not used to such abuse so it did not stay in long (sorry about being graphic). I felt like a pig. Did I mention it had Peanut butter on it? It did. Sigh. I don't do well when I am denied. I don't ever think I will try to make my point with a hunger strike.

OK, did you mean three pieces of toast with peanut butter one after another or on top of each other as a triple decker sandwich. Those are two VERY different things!:p Don't worry about it, Nancy. We all have our "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" war stories to tell. You are moving in the direction of back-on-track. You'll be fine!

Keep us posted about the surgery!

OK, did you mean three pieces of toast with peanut butter one after another or on top of each other as a triple decker sandwich. Those are two VERY different things!:p Don't worry about it, Nancy. We all have our "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" war stories to tell. You are moving in the direction of back-on-track. You'll be fine!

Keep us posted about the surgery!

One after another, and for the record it was only a little bit of peanut butter. The last time I got out of the hospital the Doctor told the nurse to give me a 1200 calorie a day diet. The doctor had not really asked me too many questions about my lifestyle but the nurse had. "Don't you burn more than 1200 calories on a long run", she asked? "umm yes". "Well eat whatever you want" :)

Nancy, we'll all be pulling for you -- especially me!!! You know I'm one of your biggest fans. And hey everyone else, Nancy and I cruised together in Oct. and she looks GREAT!

Mir is one of my best friends. She would think I looked great covered in boils. :p

Archived