B2B 7-day Meraviglia Miami Information and Questions Answered - Ask Away

kilkoyne

Here's my experience Meriviglia out of Miami 7 day b2b from 9/25 - 10/2

Appr 30-35 total people b2b

Three days prior to end of first half received paperwork in cabin with instructions for both covid test and b2b instructions.

Two days prior to disembark/embark I went for the covid test. This test was the one they shoved a swab way up your nose. There were 4 stations and I was done with everything in less than 5 minutes and I did not have to wait around for results.

On the day of dismbarkment/embarkment between cruises I went to get a new cabin card because my original one did not show the entire cruise length. I went at 06:00 to the service desk but the person administering the new cards didn't show up until almost 6:25 so I would suggest not getting there early. There should be a sign/attendant there specifically for issuing new cabin cards for b2b people who need one.

Next, I arrived at designated lounge for 8:45 after eating breakfast. We started the process a bit late and I believe it was due to the ship being held up in customs. 

At 9:30 we started the disembark/embark process. A lot of walking and also we had to stand around off the ship where luggage is handled for appr 15 minutes. We were done appr 10:15 so appr 1 1/2 hour total but we did start late.

Few things to note:

You are able to get off the ship in Miami from appr 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. The attached paperwork explains.

Arriving back on the ship at 10:15 there was no food available. I was told food wouldn't be available until noon but they were going to try opening sooner. The couple next to me didn't eat breakfast and wished they did. 

Any OBC leftover will carry over into the second half of the cruise (service desk confirmed that it would).

When ordering wifi onboard through MSC for Me app the packages were less expensive during the second half of the cruise than the first half. When calculated it Surf/stream one device was $15/day during the second half of the cruise versus $18/day for the first half. 

Any other questions feel free to ask

b2b.jpg

Edited by kilkoyne

Thank you so much!  I’m B2B soon and this answers some of my questions.  Good to know I don’t have to haul my luggage between cruises, but not so good about the deep nasal swab.  I thought they would use a quick antigen test, with a shorter swab.  Have a great cruise!

• Like 1