So, what's your FAVORITE MSC GELATO flavor???

CampNCruise74

On the Mera every nite(13 nites) I went to the gelato shop on the promennade deck after  dinner & tried all the different flavors... my favorite was the pistachio also!!!!

I'm not a dessert eater after dinner but the gelato shop & staff who I named Mr & Mrs GELATO was great & the people watching was fun.....

One thing is that most people wouldnt pay for the gelato but would ask how it was..... its certainly better than the gelato served in the diningroom.....

I always serve gelato & cookies at home when I have dinner guests & they always are happy....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

On the Mera every nite(13 nites) I went to the gelato shop on the promennade deck after  dinner & tried all the different flavors... my favorite was the pistachio also!!!!

I'm not a dessert eater after dinner but the gelato shop & staff who I named Mr & Mrs GELATO was great & the people watching was fun.....

One thing is that most people wouldnt pay for the gelato but would ask how it was..... its certainly better than the gelato served in the diningroom.....

I always serve gelato & cookies at home when I have dinner guests & they always are happy....

You were their best customer!  We started with the pistachio this time and never deviated.  I got the crepes one night (brownie) and they were good too.  I felt like the prices were reasonable. 

Rum raisin. I never like rum raisin before, but it's a favorite of DH so I tried it. We bought it 10 times out of 21 days. One serving is more than enough to share. I'm normally pistachio, but I didn't like it as much as my favorite B&J. 

Edited by Rhea98