Grand Galvez aka Hotel Galvez Cruise parking is Not available

cynt

Just a heads up that the parking garage at Grand Galvez aka Hotel Galvez in Galveston is under renovation. The check in receptionist said it will be a few months before the parking garage renovations will be complete. I booked this hotel to take advantage of the $60 cruise parking with free shuttle to/from the port. I was disappointed when I checked in today and she said that it was not available. The whole purpose of me booking this hotel was to get the $60 parking for my 9 day cruise. I wanted to leave and get a refund but I sucked it up and she gave me free parking for the night. Also, the valet parking is not available and there were not any valet guys nor bell men. 

On 10/5/2021 at 11:03 PM, cynt said:

Just a heads up that the parking garage at Grand Galvez aka Hotel Galvez in Galveston is under renovation. The check in receptionist said it will be a few months before the parking garage renovations will be complete. I booked this hotel to take advantage of the $60 cruise parking with free shuttle to/from the port. I was disappointed when I checked in today and she said that it was not available. The whole purpose of me booking this hotel was to get the $60 parking for my 9 day cruise. I wanted to leave and get a refund but I sucked it up and she gave me free parking for the night. Also, the valet parking is not available and there were not any valet guys nor bell men. 

New ownership and do-not count on any thing to be the same .