Are tele-monitored antigen tests still a thing for any cruisers?

Rhea98

Your address to send them. ritchea9898@gmail.com. There's about a 1% chance we might try to rebook. I'm currently away from home. Will return Wed and should determine if we can actually get another cruise. These expire at 03JAN according to manufacturer. When would you need them?

4 hours ago, Rhea98 said:

Your address to send them. ritchea9898@gmail.com. There's about a 1% chance we might try to rebook. I'm currently away from home. Will return Wed and should determine if we can actually get another cruise. These expire at 03JAN according to manufacturer. When would you need them?

Hmm, we have a cruise in December out of Barcelona, there are 2 of us, so we could definitely use a couple - I was just asking at Walgreens today if they sell these monitored ones.  That is, if racephoto doesn't need them.  I probably still have time to order online.

14 hours ago, Rhea98 said:

Thanks!! I just sent you an email. I’m on the Davina 11/14. I do really only need 2 so if you want to give the other 2 to Worldtave11er that’s fine. And if you decide to rebook of course that’s fine too. Appreciate the offer. 

Edited by racephoto

I'll follow. Please let me know if either of the other two fall through. I'm still hoping that rules change soon.  We've got MSC in October and tests are required. We then have Carnival in December and they just announced they plan to continue as is no matter what the CDC changes.  

13 hours ago, MichaelJess said:

I'll follow. Please let me know if either of the other two fall through. I'm still hoping that rules change soon.  We've got MSC in October and tests are required. We then have Carnival in December and they just announced they plan to continue as is no matter what the CDC changes.  

I'll let you know. It will be next Friday, earliest.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, MichaelJess said:

At least two tests just became available. Email ritchea9898@gmail.com. I could send out today.

54 minutes ago, Rhea98 said:

At least two tests just became available. Email ritchea9898@gmail.com. I could send out today.

Hi there!

I just sent you an email with my info - sorry your cruise plans fell through, but would definitely appreciate getting these tests for ours next months.  If it's not cancelled again of course.

That said, if it is cancelled, I'll post here and will send it along to whoever might use them if we can't.