Help adding pictures

Janicept

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our NCL Gem cruise a week ago and I can't get them to upload.  I started a new topic then tried to add pictures all on my phone.  It looks like they're loading then says error can't load.  Does anyone know what the issue may be?

42 minutes ago, Janicept said:

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our NCL Gem cruise a week ago and I can't get them to upload.  I started a new topic then tried to add pictures all on my phone.  It looks like they're loading then says error can't load.  Does anyone know what the issue may be?

In the past when I wanted to dupload photos to a thread on CruiseCritic forum, I always found it easier to just open the photo on my computer first, choose "copy" and then just "paste" it in to my CC post. Often when trying to upload photos to the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" the photos does NOT get oploaded correctly. I have no idea why - but since I found a different way to do it, I just didn't "investigate" it further... 

Edited by TrumpyNor

Maybe it's a platform issue, because loading them from my MacBook is a simple as clicking on the "choose files" prompt at the bottom of the editing box and selecting what photos I want to use.  They'll be added to the end of your post under Uploaded Images.  If you do nothing else, they'll be at the bottom of your post after you Submit Reply.  If you want to place them elsewhere in your story,  cursor to where in your text you want a particular photo to go and then hover over the bottom right hand corner of the uploaded image to see the Insert prompt.  That will put the photo wherever you want it in the body of your text.