Worry or not to worry?

thefog

I don't believe they will but I can't say for sure.

As far as worrying or not - I am in the same situation and my DH has calmed my fears by stating "Don't worry, we'll get there." Somehow that just eases my mind to know that it's now up to him to make sure we arrive in time. :D

There is a thread on Northwest that you may want to post to regarding alternate service if they do strike.

We were in the same situation a few years ago pre-cruise when Northwest was threatening strike. I was pulling my hair out with worry - all for none.

Diane

Ok now I am really worried, I am booked NWA going down the day before my cruise and Delta coming back. Both which have strikes looming. You mean to tell me that they won't schedule me on another airline, I have purchased air thru Princess. Coming back I am not worried about but I am not missing my cruise. Any Suggestions to help me.

Ok now I am really worried, I am booked NWA going down the day before my cruise and Delta coming back. Both which have strikes looming. You mean to tell me that they won't schedule me on another airline, I have purchased air thru Princess. Coming back I am not worried about but I am not missing my cruise. Any Suggestions to help me.

You have one of the few reasons to book cruise air-looming air strikes. Princess will try to accomodate you on another carrier. However, if there is a strike, there will be MANY, MANY people who need to be reaccomodated, some with cruise air, some with their own air and some who will just buy a ticket on whatever airline has seats available, no matter what the cost. This doesn't include all the other travelers, both leisure and business, who may be booked on your flight.

Be prepared with alternate flights (print them all out) and have those airline numbers programmed into your phone. While you are standing in line trying to get on another flight, call those numbers. Hopefully, you will find space available seating before you reach the front of the line.

Good luck!!!

Archived