Haven 2bd family villa - FCC?

jasperess

I'm interested in potentially booking a Haven 2 bedroom family villa with my husband and both of my parents to Alaska next year.  All of us have FCC from a cancelled Transatlantic cruise we were supposed to take together when COVID cancelled our cruise last year.  They've never been in the Haven and I think it'd be awesome for us all to enjoy it together!

However, does anyone know if it's possible for all of us to use FCC to book this room?  Or is it only the first two guests?

Trying it online seems like it might only be Guest 1 and Guest 2.  If that's the case, is there a potential workaround?  If not, we'll just book our separate rooms as per usual.  

Thank you!

Yes.  You can all apply FCC's to the cost of the cabin.

As long as your parents are listed as the other passengers on the booking, their FCC's should be there as payment options.

If you do not see their FCC's as an option, then simply call NCL and have them assist in applying payments from their open FCC's.  The NCL associate should be able to easily do that for you.

Not sure if you know it or not but the second bedroom has a single bed couch and a pull down, from the ceiling, another single bed that you need to climb up into. There is also a pull out couch in the living room.