TEST

JRL81

Carnival Valor Live*/Solo/B2B 11/6-11/11/21 & 11/11-11/15/2021- Cozumel X2 and Costa Maya

Howdy!!! It’s Jay from Podunkville TX and welcome aboard for my first cruise in several years!! Join me on a B2B from New Orleans!! First leg we will be stopping in Cozumel and Costa Maya and second leg will be stop back in Cozumel with total of 4 blissful sea days. This will be my 2nd time in Costa Maya and my 6th and 7th time in Cozumel. This will bounce around as I have quite a bit of this pre-written as it has been a long time in the making so I will be begin posting it and also live “stuff” as its happening and leading up the main event. I hope you all can keep up with me as I wonder type and story tell. The notation in the title is to put ya’ll on notice that I plan to be as live as possible throughout this cruise when I can and post catch up posts as fast as I can when I can’t.

This review/blog/story will be just that, a story. I am not a bard, a true story teller or one to mince words. However, I will attempt to showcase things from my point of view. Again, this is my point of view, an OPINION, a tale, a drabble of babbles of a lonely chubby bald and bearded man lol.  As for my thoughts on opinions, well, that will be discussed later. I will report honestly the good, the bad, the ugly, the in between and everything that I come across. I call a spade a spade I don’t sugarcoat things. But, at the same time I don’t expect everything to be perfect either! My standards are very wait and see go with the flow. In other words, stay in your lane I’ll stay in mine, though I may swerve, give me good food, good drink, a comfy bed, good music, and some sun and I will be happy.

First leg 11/6-11/11/2021

image.png.bf6e18f955ce9b6c0f4abe52083ef8f1.png

Second leg 11/11-11/15/2021

image.png.2ff7826d7020f4bec4da014e815c88f5.png

I plan for this to be a live review encompassing all of my travel plans from booking, planning, packing, travel, experiences, etc. I plan to be 100% transparent with this blog. So I will discuss prices, expenditures, insurance, air booking, comparing and contrasting all the good stuff. If you are not in to all the “PRE”-cruise adventure you may want catch up in a few days as I have a bit to go through here before my travel day and even then I will be spending a day pre-cruise in New Orleans before I board on Saturday.

image.png.d153064ea90d0629b838894532259c11.png

WARNING: there will be sarcasm, there will be people watching and “observations”, there will possibly dark humor, there will possibly be questionable activities (not really), there will be copious amounts of food and/or f00d p0rn (I am a foodie at heart, some say I travel to eat) and of course lots, and I do mean quite possibly past the point of recollection, amounts of alcohol involved in this trip. This will not be for the weak or the easily offended... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

image.png.6697301f782c168fb0e2ceae0269ec86.png

My writing style is very much how I talk and my brain works, as in HEY LOOK SQUIRREL!!, ok where was I, OH YeeeeeaaaaaaaH… writing style!!!!, it skips around it’s very much what I am thinking, seeing, tasting, feeling and/or thinking at that moment, in that moment. I HAVE NO FILTER.  I have been told that pretty much I am THAT friend, the one most have to tell, “BE NICE”, before going in to places.  So we may jump from topic to topic and ramble from road to trail back to road then to Highway… (see what I mean).

image.png.75bb97cded5a8689a1ce5d87b6596c69.png