at home binax test

lolalow

We made an emed account but I also downloaded the navica app.  I am second guessing which one i go to to take my test.  I was originally going to go to the Navica app.  I have noticed when I log into both they ask different questions to start.  The E-med site says this test will take 25 minutes and lists a whole bunch of questions.   The Navica says i need a test or i need to verify a pass.  then you must scan a barcode.        So now Im confused about which site I should be going to - my luck i do the wrong one.  I have our tests already, we are doing next week for our cruise.     

3 minutes ago, lolalow said:

We made an emed account but I also downloaded the navica app.  I am second guessing which one i go to to take my test.  I was originally going to go to the Navica app.  I have noticed when I log into both they ask different questions to start.  The E-med site says this test will take 25 minutes and lists a whole bunch of questions.   The Navica says i need a test or i need to verify a pass.  then you must scan a barcode.        So now Im confused about which site I should be going to - my luck i do the wrong one.  I have our tests already, we are doing next week for our cruise.     

Use the emed website. It will ask you to log into your navica account. Just went through this process for a recent cruise.

7 minutes ago, lolalow said:

so do i keep both sites up at same time or does it just redirect me?  Also does husband need seperate emed and navica account or do we use same?

Both of you will need a separate Navica account.  Make one for you and one for your husband. It's personal preference if you want to use the app or the website.  The website will ask you to sign in to Navica online, so just make a note of your login in info.